Day 1: NEW YORK
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps". On arrival you will be transferred to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in New York.
Day 2: NEW YORK CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for New York City tour which includes standard admission to One World Observatory and & Statue of Liberty Ferry Ride only on Seat in Coach basis. Highlights of the tour: Statue of Liberty Express One-hour, Non-stop Cruise (Ferry Ticket Only), One World Observatory (Admission Included), Rockefeller Centre /St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Ground Zero/WTC/911 Memorial, etc. Overnight stay in New York.
Day 3: NEW YORK – WASHINGTON
Breakfast at the Hotel. Depart to Washington DC the Capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC`s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. Arrive Washington, transfer to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure. Overnight in Washington.
Day 4: WASHINGTON CITY TOUR
The most famous sights in Washington DC are the stars of this tour of the US capital. Tour the Capitol Building and visit the White House’s south lawn and visitor Centre. Spend time at the Smithsonian Museums, before heading to the World War II and Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials in addition to much more in between. Throughout the trip you see much of DC's finest monuments and structures including: the FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, Washington Monument, House and Senate Office Building, National Gallery of Art, and Grant Memorial. Enjoy lunch at your leisure at one of the stops.
Day 5: WASHINGTON – NIAGARA
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to airport for flight to Buffalo. On arrival we transfer to Niagara the town of the world-famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. On your own proceed to enjoy the famous boat ride Maid of the Mist. The evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Niagara Falls.
Day 6: NIAGARA – ORLANDO
After breakfast we transfer you to Buffalo Airport for onward flight to Orlando. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Transfer to your hotel upon arrival.
Day 7: ORLANDO KENNEDY SPACE CENTRE TOUR
Explore a day at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Experience Space Shuttle AtlantisSMand get vertical on the Shuttle Launch Experience®. See 3D space films in our IMAX® Theater. Enjoy all exhibits and shows at the Visitor Complex and the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Meet an astronaut and take the general Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour.
Day 8: ORLANDO ASTRONAUT TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Nowhere else on Earth can you train to go to Mars and experience astronaut training than at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Join the crew as you launch a mission simulation including launching, landing and walking on Mars, and experience microgravity. In the all-new Astronaut Training Experience (ATX), participants train to live and work in the harshest environment through exciting and immersive simulation technology. This experience will last approximately 5 hours. All participants of this program must be 10 years of age or older.
Day 9: ORLANDO WALT DISNEY WORLD
After breakfast on your own proceed to Walt Disney World. Explore exciting attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades, high tech thrill rides and much more. Disney Base ticket allows admission to any one of the following Disney parks. Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood & Epcot Centre.
Day 10: DEPARTURE
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to San Francisco airport for onward journey. End of tour & services.
- 9 Night’s Accommodation with breakfast as per mentioned or similar
- Guided New York city tour with Standard admission to One World Observatory & Statue of Liberty Ferry Ride only on Seat in Coach basis
- Guided Washington city tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Maid of the Mist (Tickets Only)
- Kennedy Space Centre General Tour with return transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Kennedy Space Centre Admission with Astronaut Training Experience with return transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- 1Days Disney Orlando base (Tickets Only)
- New York JFK Airport to Hotel transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- New York Hotel to Coach Station Transfer on Private basis
- One-way Coach Ticket from New York to Washington
- Washington Coach Station to Hotel transfer on Private basis
- Washington Hotel to Airport transfer on Seat in Coach Basis
- Buffalo Airport to Niagara Hotel round trip transfers on Private basis
- Orlando Airport to Orlando Hotel round trip transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes, Baggage Charges
- Resort Fee / City Tax / Utility Charges wherever applicable must be paid directly
- Any Meals like Lunch / Dinner unless specified in inclusions
- Tips & Gratuities
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 30
- Any items not mentioned in Package inclusions column
- Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable and are valid from 01 st Jan 2019 to 30 th Sept 2019 (Black-out Dates Apply)
- The above is only a quote and the same is subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case of any unavailability we reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal standard.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis you may need to go for to the pickup point.
- Certain events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Whale Watching etc.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings or early morning sightseeing tours.
- As per the standard hotel policy in USA, breakfast is usually for only 2pax in a room irrespective of number of occupants whether 3 or 4. But sometimes the hotel does provide breakfast for all occupants. In case if not included for all, guest will need to pay for breakfast directly.