Day 1: OAHU
“Aloha Hawaii". Upon arrival International airport get transferred to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the beauty of Oahu on your own. Overnight stay in Oahu.
Day 2: OAHU – PEARL HARBOR TOUR WITH USS ARIZONA & HONOLULU CITY TOUR
Visit the USS 'Arizona' Memorial on a guided tour of Pearl Harbor, followed by lunch and a walking tour of downtown Honolulu. You'll discover the significance of Pearl Harbor and get a sobering look at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, located at Punchbowl Crater.
Day 3: OAHU
Breakfast at the Hotel. Day is free at leisure. You can explore the island by taking an Ariel view through Helicopter, or take a Submarine for an underwater experience or just sit back and relax with the Polynesian cultural show. Overnight in Oahu
Day 4: OAHU - MAUI
After breakfast at hotel fly to Maui, the second most visited Islands of Hawaii. Upon arrival get transferred to hotel. Rest day is at leisure, overnight stay
Day 5: MAUI – HANA ADVENTURE TOUR
Hit the world-famous road to Hana during the full-day sightseeing tour of this byway’s lush farms, scenic overlooks and rich Hawaiian history. Try to keep your jaw from dropping as you proceed along this iconic north-Maui route, passing postcard-perfect scenery at Kaumahina Wayside, Waikamoi Stream, Ho’okipa Beach Park and Hanawai Falls.Continue on to Ke’anae, a historic Hawaiian hamlet known for its fisherman and photo-worth y atmosphere and see the final resting place of aviator Charles Lindbergh.
Day 6: MAUI
Breakfast at hotel. Day is free at leisure for optional sightseeing activities. Overnight stay at Maui.
Day 7: MAUI – BIG ISLAND
After breakfast checkout form hotel and we drop you to airport for onward flight to Big Island. Upon arrival get transferred to hotel. Day free at leisure, overnight stay.
Day 8: BIG ISLAND – GRAND CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR
Maximize your time on the Big Island thanks to this action-packed, 11-hour excursion covering more than a dozen top sights. Visit one of the world’s most active volcanoes at Hawaii Volcano National Park, taste the island’s best food products like macadamia nuts, coffee, and cookies, learn local history, and discover some of Hawaii’s best waterfalls and beaches.
Day 9: BIG ISLAND
Day is free at leisure for optional sightseeing activities. Overnight stay at Big Island.
Day 10: DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from hotel and we transfer you to airport for onward journey. End of tour & services.
|OPTION 1: 3* ACCOMMODATION|
|Oahu||3||VIVE hOTEL WALKIKI or Similar||Breakfast|
|Maui||3||Kannapali Beach Hotel or Similar||Breakfast|
|Big Island||3||Royal Kona Resort or Similar||Breakfast|
|Pricing Per Person/* On Double Sharing USD 1700|
- 09 Night’s Accommodation with breakfast as per mentioned or similar
- Guided Pearl Harbor Tour Including USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Guided Hana Adventure tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Guided Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Oahu Airport / Hotel return transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Maui Airport / Hotel return transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Big Island Airport / Hotel return transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes, Baggage Charges
- Resort Fee / City Tax / Utility Charges wherever applicable must be paid directly
- Any Meals like Lunch / Dinner unless specified in inclusions
- Tips & Gratuities
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 30
- Any items not mentioned in Package inclusions column
- Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable and are valid from 01 st Jan 2019 to 30 th Sept 2019 (Black-out Dates Apply)
- The above is only a quote and the same is subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case of any unavailability we reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal standard.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis you may need to go for to the pickup point.
- Certain events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Whale Watching etc.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings or early morning sightseeing tours.
- As per the standard hotel policy in USA, breakfast is usually for only 2pax in a room irrespective of number of occupants whether 3 or 4. But sometimes the hotel does provide breakfast for all occupants. In case if not included for all, guest will need to pay for breakfast directly.