Day 1: NEW YORK
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps". On arrival you will be transferred to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in New York.
Day 2: NEW YORK CITY TOUR – 6HRS
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for New York City tour which includes standard admission to One World Observatory and & Statue of Liberty Ferry Ride only on Seat in Coach basis. Highlights of the tour: Statue of Liberty Express One-hour, Non-stop Cruise (Ferry Ticket Only), One World Observatory (Admission Included), Rockefeller Center/St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Ground Zero/WTC/911 Memorial, etc. Overnight stay in New York.
Day 3: NEW YORK - WASHINGTON
Breakfast at the Hotel. Depart to Washington DC the Capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC`s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. Arrive Washington, transfer to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure. Overnight in Washington
Day 4: WASHINGTON CITY TOUR – 6HRS
The most famous sights in Washington DC are the stars of this tour of the US capital. Tour the Capitol Building and visit the White House’s south lawn and visitor Centre. Spend time at the Smithsonian Museums, before heading to the World War II and Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials in addition to much more in between. Throughout the trip you see much of DC's finest monuments and structures including: the FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, Washington Monument, House and Senate Office Building, National Gallery of Art, and Grant Memorial. Enjoy lunch at your leisure at one of the stops.
Day 5: WASHINGTON – NIAGARA MAID OF THE MIST
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to airport for flight to Buffalo. On arrival we transfer to Niagara the town of the world-famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. On your own proceed to enjoy the famous boat ride Maid of the Mist. The evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Niagara Falls.
Day 6: NIAGARA – LOS ANGELES
After breakfast we transfer you to Buffalo Airport for onward flight to Los Angeles. On arrival Los Angeles Airport get transferred to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Explore the city on your own. Overnight stay at Los Angeles.
Day 8: LOS ANGELES UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (OPTIONAL)
Get ready for the best Hollywood movie experience! The excitement starts as you walk the red carpet to the gate and enter this enthralling realm of movies. Find yourself immersed in the glitzy world of the movies and surrounded by ground-breaking attractions that will keep you entertained all day long. Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real film sets where Hollywood movies are made. Plus, hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions – including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D – that put you inside some of the world’s most popular TV shows and movies. And from magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, now open at Universal Studios Hollywood. You will be thrilled by the exciting rides, amazing shows and incredible movie action then to cap off a fantastic day enjoying an evening at CityWalk with a wide range of shopping and dining experiences, with something for everyone.
Day 9: LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS NIGHT TOUR – 3HRS
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to coach station for onward coach to Las Vegas. Upon arrival get transferred to hotel. Evening proceed for Night tour of Vegas by Double Decker Bus. Experience breath-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown from atop of our London style double decker bus! Entertaining and informative guides on every bus share story that have made Las Vegas one of the most visited vacation destinations in the world. Big Bus gives you the best views of all Las Vegas's famous sights. Our routes are carefully designed to take you to all of Las Vegas’s famous landmarks. As dusk falls, the city comes to life illuminated by the dazzling neon lights Las Vegas is famous for. Take in dancing fountains and erupting volcanoes as you travel the Infamous Las Vegas Strip. The tour leads you past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks as you enter the heart of downtown. After a brief guided walking tour, you will be able to immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer: live entertainment, street artists, costumed entertainers and of course the word famous Fremont Street Light and Sound show.
Day 10: LAS VEGAS GRAND CANYON (OPTIONAL)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the SKYWALK, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more
Day 11: LOS ANGELES CITY TOUR – 5HRS
Check out from hotel and get transferred to San Francisco airport for onward journey. End of tour.
Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO CITY TOUR – 6HRS
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before! Tour the city from the bay to the ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Traveling through the Golden Gate Park, we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood. End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay before embarking on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline.
Day 13: DEPARTURE
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to San Francisco airport for onward journey. End of tour & services.
|New York||2||Crowne Plaza Times Square ManHattan or Similar||Breakfast|
|Washington||2||Grand Hyatt Washington or Similar||Breakfast|
|Niagra||1||Sheraton At the Falls or Similar||Breakfast|
|Los Angeles||3||Loews Hollywood or Similar||Breakfast|
|Las Vegas||2||Encore at Wynn Las Vegas or Similar||Room Only|
|San Francisco||2||Intercontinental Mark Hopkins or Similar||Breakfast|
|Pricing Per Person/* On Double Sharing basis : USD 4080 Per Person|
- 12 Night’s Accommodation IN 4* Hotel as per mentioned or similar
- Standard Admission to Statue of Liberty & One World Observatory
- New York city tour for 6Hrs – Chauffeur Driven (Mercedes E Class or BMW 5Series or Cadillac XTS)
- Washington city tour for 6Hrs – Chauffeur Driven (Mercedes S Class or Similar)
- Maid of the Mist – Admission only
- Los Angeles city tour for 6Hrs – Chauffeur Driven (Mercedes S Class or Similar)
- Night Tour of Vegas for 3Hrs – Chauffeur Driven (Stretch Limousine or Similar)
- San Francisco city tour for 6Hrs – Chauffeur Driven (Stretch Limousine or Similar)
- New York JFK Airport / Hotel / Coach Station transfers by Mercedes E Class or BMW 5Series or Cadillac XTS)
- One-way Coach Ticket from New York to Washington
- Washington Coach Station / Hotel / Airport transfers by Mercedes S Class
- Buffalo Airport to Niagara Hotel round trip transfers by Mercedes or Limousine
- Los Angeles Airport / Hotel return transfers by Mercedes S Class
- Las Vegas Airport / Hotel round trip transfer by Stretch Limousine
- San Francisco Airport / Hotel round trip transfers by Stretch Limousine
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes, Baggage Charges
- Resort Fee / City Tax / Utility Charges wherever applicable must be paid directly
- Any Meals like Lunch / Dinner unless specified in inclusions
- Tips & Gratuities
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 30
- Any items not mentioned in Package inclusions column
- Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable and are valid from 01 st Jan 2019 to 30 th Sept 2019 (Black-out Dates Apply)
- The above is only a quote and the same is subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case of any unavailability we reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal standard.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis you may need to go for to the pickup point.
- Certain events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Whale Watching etc.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings or early morning sightseeing tours.
- As per the standard hotel policy in USA, breakfast is usually for only 2pax in a room irrespective of number of occupants whether 3 or 4. But sometimes the hotel does provide breakfast for all occupants. In case if not included for all, guest will need to pay for breakfast directly.