Day 1: NEW YORK
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps". On arrival you will be transferred to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in New York.
Day 2: NEW YORK CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for New York City tour which includes standard admission to One World Observatory and & Statue of Liberty Ferry Ride only on Seat in Coach basis. Highlights of the tour: Statue of Liberty Express One-hour, Non-stop Cruise (Ferry Ticket Only), One World Observatory (Admission Included), Rockefeller Center/St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Ground Zero/WTC/911 Memorial, etc. Overnight stay in New York
Day 3: NEW YORK – WASHINGTON
Breakfast at the Hotel. Depart to Washington DC the Capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC`s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. Arrive Washington, transfer to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure. Overnight in Washington.
Day 4: WASHINGTON CITY TOUR
The most famous sights in Washington DC are the stars of this tour of the US capital. Tour the Capitol Building and visit the White House’s south lawn and visitor Centre. Spend time at the Smithsonian Museums, before heading to the World War II and Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials in addition to much more in between. Throughout the trip you see much of DC's finest monuments and structures including: the FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, Washington Monument, House and Senate Office Building, National Gallery of Art, and Grant Memorial. Enjoy lunch at your leisure at one of the stops.
Day 5: WASHINGTON – NIAGARA
After breakfast check out from hotel and we transfer you to airport for flight to Buffalo. On arrival get transferred to hotel in Niagara. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on own. Overnight stay in Niagara Falls
Day 6: NIAGARA FALLS DISCOVERY PASS
What else can be a better way than Niagara Discovery Pass to explore the Niagara Falls. Discovery Pass allows admission to Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Niagara Adventure Theater, Gorge Discovery Centre & Aquarium of Niagara.
Day 7: DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from hotel and we transfer you to Buffalo airport for onward journey. End of tour & services.
|OPTION 1: 3* ACCOMMODATION|
|New York||2||Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City/Manhattan View or Similar||Breakfast|
|Washington||2||Washington Marriott Wardman Park or Similar||Breakfast|
|Niagra||2||Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Scenic Downtown or Similar||Breakfast|
|Pricing Per Person/*|
|USD 1175||USD 985||USD 850||USD 340|
|OPTION 2: 4* ACCOMMODATION|
|New York||2||Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan or Similar||Breakfast|
|Washington||2||The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. or Similar||Breakfast|
|Niagra||2||Sheraton at the Falls or Similar||Breakfast|
|Pricing Per Person/*|
|USD 1390||USD 1185||USD 1000||USD 355|
- 06 Night’s Accommodation with breakfast as per mentioned or similar
- Guided New York City tour with standard admission to One World Observatory & Statue of Liberty ferry
- Ride only on Seat in Coach basis
- Guided Washington city tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Niagara Discovery Pass (Ticket only) (Seasonal)
- New York JFK Airport to Hotel transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- New York Hotel to Coach Station Transfer on Private basis
- One-way Coach Ticket from New York to Washington
- Washington Coach Station to Hotel transfer on Private basis
- Washington Hotel to Airport transfer on Seat in Coach Basis
- Buffalo Airport to Niagara Hotel round trip transfers on Private basis
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes, Baggage Charges
- Resort Fee / City Tax / Utility Charges wherever applicable must be paid directly
- Any Meals like Lunch / Dinner unless specified in inclusions
- Tips & Gratuities
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 30
- Any items not mentioned in Package inclusions column
- Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable and are valid from 01 st Jan 2019 to 30 th Sept 2019 (Black-out Dates Apply)
- The above is only a quote and the same is subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case of any unavailability we reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal standard.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis you may need to go for to the pickup point.
- Certain events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Whale Watching etc.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings or early morning sightseeing tours.
- As per the standard hotel policy in USA, breakfast is usually for only 2pax in a room irrespective of number of occupants whether 3 or 4. But sometimes the hotel does provide breakfast for all occupants. In case if not included for all, guest will need to pay for breakfast directly.