Day 1: NEW YORK
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps". On arrival you will be transferred to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in New York.
Day 2: NEW YORK HOP ON HOP OFF
Hop on - hop off tour gives you absolute flexibility to get on and off the bus as many times as you want and to explore the city at your leisure. Travel in comfortable double decker buses (there are only seats on the top deck) so you can see a privileged view of New York's main attractions and places of interest. There are a great choice and different routes to cover: Downtown, Uptown & Brooklyn.
Day 3: NEW YORK HOP ON HOP OFF
Hop on - hop off tour gives you absolute flexibility to get on and off the bus as many times as you want and to explore the city at your leisure. Travel in comfortable double decker buses (there are only seats on the top deck) so you can see a privileged view of New York's main attractions and places of interest. There are a great choice and different routes to cover: Downtown, Uptown & Brooklyn
Day 4: NEW YORK – WASHINGTON
Breakfast at the Hotel. Depart to Washington DC the Capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC`s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. Arrive Washington, transfer to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure. Overnight in Washington.
Day 5: WASHINGTON CITY TOUR
The most famous sights in Washington DC are the stars of this tour of the US capital. Tour the Capitol Building and visit the White House’s south lawn and visitor Centre. Spend time at the Smithsonian Museums, before heading to the World War II and Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials in addition to much more in between. Throughout the trip you see much of DC's finest monuments and structures including: the FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, Washington Monument, House and Senate Office Building, National Gallery of Art, and Grant Memorial. Enjoy lunch at your leisure at one of the stops.
Day 6: WASHINGTON – NIAGARA MAID OF THE MIST
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to airport for flight to Buffalo. On arrival we transfer to Niagara the town of the world-famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. On your own proceed to enjoy the famous boat ride Maid of the Mist. The evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Niagara Falls.
Day 7: NIAGARA – LOS ANGELES
After breakfast we transfer you to Buffalo Airport for onward flight to Los Angeles. On arrival Los Angeles Airport get transferred to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Explore the city on your own. Overnight stay at Los Angeles.
Day 8: NIAGARA – LOS ANGELES
Proceed for Los Angeles city tour. This is the most complete sightseeing tour of Los Angeles. Expert guides will take you to one-of-a-kind destinations, including the world capital of the entertainment industry, lifestyle playgrounds of the rich and famous, historical and architectural gems and trend-setting arts scenes unlike any other. So enjoy yourself while we help you experience the city, the LA way! Highlights of the tour includes covering the historic Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame, Hollywood sign, Hollywood Bowl, Farmer's Market, Melrose Ave, CBS Television, Olvera Street, Chinatown, The Staples Centre, and the Walt Disney Hall.
Day 9: LOS ANGELES UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Get ready for the best Hollywood movie experience! The excitement starts as you walk the red carpet to the gate and enter this enthralling realm of movies. Find yourself immersed in the glitzy world of the movies and surrounded by ground-breaking attractions that will keep you entertained all day long. Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real film sets where Hollywood movies are made. Plus, hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions – including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D – that put you inside some of the world’s most popular TV shows and movies. And from magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, now open at Universal Studios Hollywood. You will be thrilled by the exciting rides, amazing shows and incredible movie action then to cap off a fantastic day enjoying an evening at City Walk with a wide range of shopping and dining experiences, with something for everyone.
Day 10: LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS BIG BUS NIGHT TOUR
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to coach station for onward coach to Las Vegas. Upon arrival get transferred to hotel. Evening proceed for Night tour of Vegas by Double Decker Bus. Experience breath-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown from atop of our London style double decker bus! Entertaining and informative guides on every bus share story that have made Las Vegas one of the most visited vacation destinations in the world. Big Bus gives you the best views of all Las Vegas's famous sights. Our routes are carefully designed to take you to all of Las Vegas’s famous landmarks. As dusk falls, the city comes to life illuminated by the dazzling neon lights Las Vegas is famous for. Take in dancing fountains and erupting volcanoes as you travel the Infamous Las Vegas Strip. The tour leads you past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks as you enter the heart of downtown. After a brief guided walking tour, you will be able to immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer: live entertainment, street artists, costumed entertainers and of course the word famous Fremont Street Light and Sound show.
Day 11: LAS VEGAS GRAND CANYON (OPTIONAL)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the SKYWALK, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more.
Day 12: LAS VEGAS – SAN FRANCISCO
Fly to San Francisco, which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. Upon Arrival, check in to the hotel.
Day 13: SAN FRANCISCO CITY TOUR
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before! Tour the city from the bay to the ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Traveling through the Golden Gate Park, we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood. End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay before embarking on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline.
Day 14: SAN FRANCISCO
Day is free at leisure. Either visit Monterey Carmel 17mile drive or day trip to Yosemite National Park.
Day 15: DEPARTURE
Check out from hotel and we transfer you to San Francisco airport for onward journey. End of tour & services.
|OPTION 1: 3* ACCOMMODATION|
|New York||3||Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City/Manhattan View or Similar||Breakfast|
|Washington||2||Washington Marriott Wardman Park or Similar||Breakfast|
|Niagra||1||Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Scenic Downtown or Similar||Breakfast|
|Los Angeles||3||Hotel Normandie or Similar||Breakfast|
|Las Vegas||2||Excalibur Hotel Casino or Similar||Room Only|
|San Francisco||3||Beresford Arms or Similar||Breakfast|
|Pricing Per Person/*|
|USD 2510||USD 2300||USD 1990||USD 865|
|OPTION 2: 4* ACCOMMODATION|
|New York||3||Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan or Similar||Breakfast|
|Washington||2||The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. or Similar||Breakfast|
|Niagra||1||Sheraton at the Falls or Similar||Breakfast|
|Los Angeles||3||Sheraton Universal Hotel or Similar||Breakfast|
|Las Vegas||2||Treasure Island Hotel and Casino or Similar||Room Only|
|San Francisco||3||San Francisco Marriott Marquis or Similar||Breakfast|
|Pricing Per Person/*|
|USD 3235||USD 2750||USD 2325||USD 865|
- 14 Night’s Accommodation with breakfast as per mentioned or similar
- New York 48 Hrs Hop on Hop Off Pass
- Standard Admission to Statue of Liberty & Empire State Building
- Guided Washington city tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Maid of the Mist (Tickets Only)
- Guided Los Angeles city tour on Seat in Coach basis
- 1Day Universal Studios Hollywood base ticket with return transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Big Bus Night Tour of Vegas
- Guided San Francisco city tour with Golden Gate Bay Cruise on Seat in Coach basis
- New York JFK Airport to Hotel transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- New York Hotel to Coach Station Transfer on Private basis
- One-way Coach Ticket from New York to Washington
- Washington Coach Station to Hotel transfer on Private basis
- Washington Hotel to Airport transfer on Seat in Coach Basis
- Buffalo Airport to Niagara Hotel round trip transfers on Private basis
- Los Angeles Airport to Hotel transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- Los Angeles Hotel to Coach Station Transfer on Private basis
- One-way Coach Ticket from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Coach Station to Hotel transfer on Private basis
- Las Vegas Hotel to Airport transfer on Seat in Coach Basis
- San Francisco Airport to Hotel round trip transfers on Private basis
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes, Baggage Charges
- Resort Fee / City Tax / Utility Charges wherever applicable must be paid directly
- Any Meals like Lunch / Dinner unless specified in inclusions
- Tips & Gratuities
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 30
- Any items not mentioned in Package inclusions column
- Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable and are valid from 01 st Jan 2019 to 30 th Sept 2019 (Black-out Dates Apply)
- The above is only a quote and the same is subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case of any unavailability we reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal standard.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis you may need to go for to the pickup point.
- Certain events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Whale Watching etc.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings or early morning sightseeing tours.
- As per the standard hotel policy in USA, breakfast is usually for only 2pax in a room irrespective of number of occupants whether 3 or 4. But sometimes the hotel does provide breakfast for all occupants. In case if not included for all, guest will need to pay for breakfast directly.