Day 1: RIO DE JANEIRO
Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! The exotic mix of beach and mountains, colonial neighbourhoods and modern style, together with the vibrant sound of Samba everywhere, are the reasons this city was described in the book “A thousand places to see before you die” as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Upon arrival in Río you will be met at the airport and have a transfer in private to your hotel
Day 2: RIO DE JANEIRO - HALF DAY SANTA TERESA, CORCOVADO & TIJUCA FOREST BY JEEP
Corcavoda is among the musts of any visit to Rio. The 709m humpbacked Corcovado is famous for the majestic statue of Christ the Redeemer located at the top. Enjoy a breath-taking view of the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon, the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon, and the Botanical Garden. Delight by the beauty of another sightseeing spot> D. Marta belvedere and appreciate the stunning views of the Maracana stadium, the Guanabara Bay and the Sugar Loaf. Discover Sta Teresa traditional district with its mild climate and big houses became a famous art center with lots of craftsmanship galleries and the trolley car in Rio.
Day 3: RIO DE JANEIRO / PUERTO IGUAZU / FOZ DE IGUAÇU
At the appropriate time you will be taken to the airport (private service). Welcome to Iguazú! On arrival in Foz de Iguazu, you will be driven to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu (shared service). The little and relaxing town is the gate to visit the impressive Iguazu Falls, (which have been recently declared as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders!), making them a must-see destination for any traveller visiting Argentina.
Day 4 PUERTO IGUAZU - FULL DAY IGUAZU NATIONAL PARK: ARGENTINE SIDE
This day you are visiting a National Reserve. Please remember that National Park Fees are not included. Check at the end of your itinerary the corresponding fee, to be paid locally in national currency. After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour (shared service) to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. An experienced guide will show you the hidden gems of this unique National Park and will take you off the beaten path to show you the best views. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour. This day will be a real adventure, full of thrills and spills, and is an absolute must for the adventurer at heart.
Day 5: PUERTO IGUAZU - HALF DAY IGUAZU NATIONAL PARK: BRAZILIAN SIDE
This day you are visiting a National Reserve. Please remember that National Park Fees are not included. Check at the end of your itinerary the corresponding fee, to be paid locally in national currency. After breakfast enjoy a half day excursion (shared service) to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in their entirety. “Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.”.
Day 6:PUERTO IGUAZU / RIO DE JANEIRO
At appropriate time, you will be transferred to Foz de Iguaçu airport to take the flight (Private Service). Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! The exotic mix of beach and mountains, colonial neighbourhoods and modern style, together with the vibrant sound of Samba everywhere, are the reasons this city was described in the book “A thousand places to see before you die” as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Upon arrival in Río you will be met at the airport and have a transfer in private to your hotel.
At appropriate time, you will be taken to the airport (private service).
- 06 Night’s Accommodation with breakfast as per mentioned or similar
- Admission Tickets to Corcavado & Sugar Loaf
- All Transfers & Sightseeing tour as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes, Baggage Charges
- Resort Fee / City Tax / Utility Charges wherever applicable must be paid directly
- Any Meals like Lunch / Dinner unless specified in inclusions
- Tips & Gratuities
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 30
- Any items not mentioned in Package inclusions column
- Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable and are valid from 01 st Jan 2019 to 30 th Sept 2019 (Black-out Dates Apply)
- The above is only a quote and the same is subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case of any unavailability we reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal standard.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis you may need to go for to the pickup point.
- Certain events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Whale Watching etc.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings or early morning sightseeing tours.
- As per the standard hotel policy in USA, breakfast is usually for only 2pax in a room irrespective of number of occupants whether 3 or 4. But sometimes the hotel does provide breakfast for all occupants. In case if not included for all, guest will need to pay for breakfast directly.